Cheese Banana sandwich is a simple breakfast or a dessert item which will boost your energy with the banana slices added in between the whole wheat bread slices and then drizzled over with chocolate syrup. A sweet and delicious sandwich recipe which is a healthy choice for children.
Preparation Time – 5 Mins
Cooking Time – 10 Mins
Makes 1 sandwich
This cheese banana sandwich is now one of my daughter’s favorites and she really enjoyed the flavours. It has only 3 basic ingredients – cheese, banana and whole wheat brown bread and its done.I know it sounds nasty but it tastes good. The texture of banana and cheese goes great together if they are in right proportion. Banana is a good source of potassium, dietary fiber, manganese and vitamins. its good for kids and all age group.
Whole Wheat Bread – 2 slices
Cheese cube – 1/2 grated
Ripe Banana – 1/2 cut into slices
Corn Flour – 1 tbs
Clarified Butter – 1/2 tbs
Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- Cut the whole wheat bread slices into circles using cutter or any bowl.
- Drizzle grated cheese over one bread slice.
- Arrange banana pieces over the bread.
- Cover it using the other bread slice.
- In a bowl mix corn flour and enough water.
- Cover the both sides of sandwich with the corn flour and water mixture.
- Heat the Tawa on medium flame.
- Pour clarified butter.
- Shallow fry the sandwich till golden brown.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup.
- Serve hot.
- Little bit of brown sugar or honey can be sprinkled over the banana pieces in the sandwich to enhance the taste of the sandwich.
And that’s it for the recipe method. For your recap, here is the video version: