Besan Laddoo (Gram Flour Sweet Ball) , a traditional mouth-watering north Indian specialty , is a never go wrong combination of gram flour (besan) , powder sugar and clarified butter (ghee). It is all time favourite and made on different occasions , kids or adults everybody loves them.
Preparation Time – 5 Mins
Cooking Time – 20 to 30 Mins
Makes 20 Pieces
When an authentic Indian dessert or sweet is made in an Indian home it is first served to God and It happens at my home too. Besan Laddoo (Gram Flour Sweet Ball) is my mother-in-law specialty. She makes this sweet very often and this time I have learnt this super easy recipe from her. We both enjoyed making them in less time and they were made perfect. I am sure these Besan laddoo will simply melt in your mouth and you will enjoy them too!
Ingredients For Besan Laddoo (Gram Flour Sweet Ball)
- Besan (Gram Flour) – 2 Cup
- Clarified Butter (Ghee) – 3/4 Cup
- Powder Sugar – 1 Cup
- Almond Slivers – 2 tbs
Method For Besan Laddoo (Gram Flour Sweet Ball)
- Heat the clarified butter (ghee) in a deep pan.
- Add besan (gram flour) and saute it on a slow flame till the besan (gram flour) turns perfectly golden brown in colour.
- Take little bit of water in your hand and sprinkle over roasted besan.
- Mix well.
- Remove it from the flame and transfer it into a plate or a bowl and keep aside to cool.
- When completely cool add powder sugar in it.
- Rub the mixture very well to mix the powder sugar properly in the roasted besan.
- Take some mixture in your hand and shape it into a round ball.
- Make round balls of all the mixture and sprinkle almond slivers over it.
And that’s it for the recipe method. For your recap, here is the video version: