Dhania Pudina Chutney-Mint and coriander chutney is an unusual combination of mint, coriander and raw mango…dash of sugar is added to give it a unique flavour…
Preparation Time– 10 Mins
Makes 1½ cup approximately
Like chocolate, mint also works everywhere…it enhance the taste of any dish. I have not used any particular recipe for this mint and coriander chutney|Dhania Pudian Chutney. Its totally my version. I had coriander, mint and raw mango in my vegetable basket I put them together blend together and its became fresh and tangy relish.
This mint and coriander chutney is a perfect accompaniment for any Indian or any international snack.
- Mint Leaves – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Raw Mango(Amiya) – 1 medium sized
- Green Chilies – 2
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Chat Masala – 1 tbs
- Sugar – 1/2 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Wash Mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies and raw mango.
- Remove the seed/pit of the raw mango.
- Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste in a blender,adding very little water.
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl.
- For future use refrigerate the chutney in a glass ware bowl and add 1/2 tbs of curd to maintain the colour and aroma of the chutney.