Mango Olive Walnut Salad, is a best food to beat this summer, tossed with mint, lemon juice, salt and sugar transform into a tangy salad that is unique,serve it as a salad, an evening snack or at a party, it will grab everybody’s attention.
Preparation Time– 15 Mins
Makes 4 servings
I am welcoming summer with this fresh, cool and tangy Mango Olive Walnut salad. Lightening up my diet with this salad can make extreme heat of Noida more bearable and eating seasonally can have a cooling effect on the body, which is I think ideal during scorching temperatures.Summer foods don’t have to be boring; fresh mint, mango, chiku are cooling foods that add delicious flavor to summer dishes.
Ingredients For Mango Olive Walnut Salad
- Mango – 1 Cup chopped in cubes
- Sapodilla (Chiku) – 1 Cup chopped in cubes
- Black Olive – 1/2 Cup Half chopped
- Walnuts – 1/2 Cup Roasted and Chopped
- Onion – 1/4 Cup Chopped in slices
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbs
- Sugar – 1/2 tbs
- Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder – 1 tbs
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tbs
- Mint Leaves – 1/4 Cup Chopped
- Salt to Taste
- Combine mango, chiku, olives, walnuts and onion in a bowl
- Add chopped mint leaves.
- Add lemon juice, sugar,salt and roasted cumin seeds powder and toss gently.
- Serve cool.
Tips For Mango Olive Walnut Salad
- No salad will stay fresh indefinitely, but you can preserve a salad for as long as possible by storing it in a way that minimizes moisture and air exposure.For serving this salad fresh and cool, refrigerate it for 15 to 20 mins without adding salt and lemon juice.
- Brown sugar can be used instead of white sugar.
And that’s it for the recipe method. For your recap, here is the video version: