Aam Ka Panna… A delicious Raw mango cool drink , flavored with roasted cumin powder ,sugar and salt , is perfect for beating the summer heat and it has strong heat resistant properties.
Preparation time – 10 Mins
Cooking Time – 10 Mins
Makes 6 – 8 servings
Aam Ka Panna is a must drink for me and my family in summer as it has all the good qualities to beat the summer.Summer heat dehydrates your system making your body feel lack in energy and drowsy and your body ask for something extra which would add a zing of freshness to our body.So Aam ka panna is a drink which have all the qualities to boost your energy in this summer heat and its yum and protective.
Ingredients for Aam ka Panna
- Raw Mango – 2 or 3
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 Tbs
- Sugar – 1/2 Cup or to taste
- Salt to taste
Method For Aam Ka Panna
- Wash the raw mangoes, pressure cook for 5 to 7 mins with some water.
- When Cooked ,take out the pulp of raw mangoes.
- In a blender blend the raw mangoes pulp and sugar together.
- Add 1 glass of water and some ice cubes to make it chill.
- Add roasted cumin powder and salt.
- Serve chill.