Chocolate Stuffed donuts whether in breakfast or as a dessert are perfect for a picnic outing, birthday parties and a dreamy treat for your kids and family. These soft donuts are covered and filled with chocolate glaze.
Preparation Time – 15 Mins
Resting Time – 1.5 hrs to 2 Hrs
Cooking Time – 2 to 3 Mins for each batch
Makes 12 Donuts
I really fancy donuts they are super easy to make and super delicious in taste. There are countless different varieties of donuts in market , they come in many shapes with different flavours. So I tried Chocolate stuffed donuts which is also liked by many donut and chocolate lovers. Just think of doughnut and what comes in mind is a warm sugary melted in mouth confectionery. My recipe for this chocolate stuffed donuts is same as eggless donuts which I posted before…Will try other varieties of donuts soon too…till then Happy enjoying chocolate stuffed donuts 🙂
Ingredients For Chocolate Stuffed donuts
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 2 Cups
- Milk – 1 Cup Lukewarm
- Butter – 1/4 Cup in room temp
- Sugar – 2 Tbs
- Salt – 1/2 Tbs
- Dry Active Yeast – 1 Tbs
- Oil – for frying
Method For Chocolate Stuffed donuts
For Making donuts
- Take one bowl, add all purpose flour(maida), sugar, salt , dry active yeast and butter.Rub the mixture well.
- Add lukewarm milk and knead the dough.
- Keep kneading the dough for 5 to 7 mins to become it pluffy and soft.
- Dust some flour on to a rolling board.
- Make a ball and roll it with 1/2 cm of thickness.
- Cut the donuts with the help of a small bowl.
- Grease a plate with oil and place the donuts on the plate.
- Brush all the donuts with some oil for not getting dry.
- Cover the donuts.
- Keep aside and rest them for 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs.After resting for 2 hours donuts will become double in size.
- Take oil in a pan and heat the oil, gently place the 2-3 donuts in the pan and fry them in low medium heat.
- Fry donuts in low flame until they become golden brown in colour.
- Take out the donuts in an absorbent paper.
- Cover the donuts with powder sugar while they are hot.
For Stuffing the donuts
- Fill a pastry bag with nutella hazelnut chocolate spread fitted with a round tip.
- Insert the tip into the end of each donut and pipe approximately.
- Drizzle some Dark Chocolate Glazing on the top also.