Chocolate Burfi is made from milk and dark chocolate, a special dessert for festival and parties, take a bite and chew for a minute to let the flavours float in your mouth and let your taste buds arouse.Preparation Time – 5 Mins Cooking Time – 45 Mins Makes 10 burfi
Chocolate is favourite to everyone specially kids like it more So here my second dessert for this festive season is Chocolate burfi. Again this dessert is also in easy recipes list as it has only three ingredients full cream milk, chocolate and sugar. I have used white chocolate too for the topping of Chocolate burfi.
Ingredients For Chocolate Burfi
- Full Cream Milk – 1 ltr
- Dark Chocolate – 1/3 Cup
- Sugar – 3 Tbls
- White Chocolate – 1/4 Cup
- Cook the milk on high and medium flame while stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar when milk becomes slightly thick or semi solid.
- When the mixture becomes thick switch off the flame.
- Add dark chocolate and mix it till the chocolate melted completely.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture on a greased plate and spread it evenly using a flat spoon.
- Keep aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in double boiler or in microwave.
- Spread it evenly on to chocolate mixture.
- Let it cool in room temperature.
- Once cool make square cuts on the chocolate mixture and refrigerate for 20 to 30 mins.
- Cut into pieces.
- Serve or store it.