Coconut Laddoo are ball shaped sweet, a mouth-watering variety of laddoo that simply melts in your mouth! This combination of coconut with milk and sugar can never go wrong. A favourite in festive season when it comes to make something in hurry.Preparation Time – 10 Mins Cooking Time – 45 Mins Makes 20 to 25 Laddoo (acc to size)
Festive season is all around the corner and this time I am preparing all the sweets and dessert for this festive season on my own. So Coconut Laddoo are first in my list and more will come shortly. Coconut Laddoo are really super easy to make and tasty too. I made these laddoo with full cream milk which is easily available in market. Normally I don’t follow recipes , I just take the idea and try to make it in my way so here how I made these Coconut Laddoo..continue scrolling..:)
Ingredients For Coconut Laddoo
- Full Cream Milk – 1 ltr (boiled)
- Grated Coconut – 200 gms
- Sugar – 1 1/4 Cup
- Cardamom (elaichi) Powder – 1 tsp
- Food Colour – Green , Yellow and Red (optional)
- Combine the milk, grated coconut and cardamom powder in a deep pan and cook on a medium flame , while stirring occasionally.
- When mixture becomes thick add the sugar.
- When all the sugar absorbed by the mixture reduce the flame and cook for more minutes.
- Remove from the flame and divide the mixture in 3 equal parts.
- Add the different food colours in different parts of mixture.
- Apply little ghee on your palms and make balls of the mixture to a medium size laddoo.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.