Everyone love this chocolaty, shiny and hot melted lava inside , Eggless Molten Chocolate Lava Cake is prepared in minutes and this lava can melt any lover’s heart.
Eggless Molten Chocolate Lava Cake is really having a science to make it. I have to experiment it for 6 times with all failures and 7th one was a hit. The basic science is to make it the right temperature with the right baking time other wise it will turn out just like a cup cake or just melted lava. I have make it in 230°C temperature with 7 mins baking time. There is one technique to make lava cake is the high temperature and less baking time and the baking time is depends on the size of the ramekins and moulds. So next time when you make these cute lava cakes first check the right baking time for them.
Ingredients For Eggless Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Powder Sugar – 1/4 Cup
- Salted Butter – 1/4 Cup
- Milk – 1/2 Cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/4 Cup
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1/4 Cup
- Dark Chocolate Chunks – 1/4 Cup
- Instant Coffee Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Baking Soda – 1/2 teaspoon
- Take dark chocolate chunks and salted butter together in a bowl and microwave it for 1 min. Stir the melted chocolate and butter mixture to mix it properly.
- Add the condensed milk and mix nicely.
- Take the all dry ingredients in a different bowl and mix them properly.
- Add chocolate, butter and condensed milk mixture into it and mix properly to avoid any lumps.
- Add the milk and mix nicely.
- Take some cup cake moulds or ramekins and grease them with some edible oil and dust some flour over the moulds so the lava cake don’t really stick to the walls of moulds and came out easily.
- Fill the moulds with the batter up to 3/4th of their size.
- Preheat the oven at 230°C and put the filled moulds onto the baking tray and bake them for 7 mins.
- Once the baking is done give them a 3 min rest.
- After resting the lava cake invert them slowly in the serving dish.
- When cut the molten lava comes out from the cake.
- Beware its hot.