The Ginger Chili Mushroom Fry….. This appetizer has the button mushrooms which are flavored with ginger strips and chili. It can be served as starter or snack and enjoyable to everyone.
- Preparation Time – 7 to 8 Mins
- Cooking Time – 15 to 20 Mins
- Makes – 3 Servings
Making a dish with vegetables and mushroom is all I really love to cook. It has all around the sizzling sound when you stir fry the vegetables, and when you have this Ginger Chili Mushroom Fry in your mouth, mushroom will melt in mouth with all chili and ginger flavour.
In Chinese cooking some food is cooked in high flame that makes the food crunchy outside and soft inside and this technique is called stir frying. So this Ginger Chili Mushroom Fry is an appealing and healthy stir fry specialty. I have added an extra masala paste to this dish is to give it an Indian touch. It’s a curry paste which is just a blend of onion, tomato, ginger and garlic and cooked with some coriander and turmeric powder.
- Mushroom – 1½ Cup Mushroom cut in halves
- Broccoli – 1 medium size roughly chopped
- Onion – 3 small roughly chopped
- Ginger cut in strips and as per your taste
- Garlic Cloves – 7 to 8
- Green Chili – 3 roughly chopped
- Red Chili Powder – 3 teaspoon
- Soy Sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Curry Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
Method For Ginger Chili Mushroom Fry
- Hot cooking oil in a pan and add ginger strips into it, fry them till they turn brown and crispy.
- In the mean time mash the garlic cloves and add them in the same hot pan where the ginger is frying.
- Add green chili and saute for a few seconds.
- Add onions and saute for a minute or till they turn little soft from outside.
- Add broccoli and saute till they cramalised from outside.
- Stir fry all the veggies in high flame.
- Add mushroom and saute till mushroom get softer.
- Now add little bit of water in red chili powder and make instant chili paste to add it to the fry pan.
- Add curry paste, black pepper powder and soy sauce into the hot pan and keep stirring.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.
- Keep stirring all the veggies in hot pan to avoid burning and to make them crisp.
- Add salt in the last when all the veggies are ready otherwise they well lose their water and they will become soft.
- Add salt according to taste as soy sauce has also some salt in it.