A quick topping for your dessert prepared with strawberries.
Preparation Time – 1 Min
Cooking Time – 15 Min
Ingredients For Strawberry Glaze Topping
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Orange Juice – 1/4 Cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoon
- Strawberry Strips – 3 Cup
Method For Strawberry Glaze Topping
- Heat the pan and add sugar, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Mix it and cook this mixture till it thickens.
- Add strawberry strips in this mixture and mix well and switch off the flame.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Enjoy this glaze as the topping of the cake or ice creams or any of your desserts.