Valentine Cake Pops for Kids are a fun and healthy treat for your kids in this valentine as these are red velvet cake pops with some beetroot twist.
- Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
- Makes 10 to 12 servings
Red is the colour of love and to show how much you love your kids and your family I think Valentine Cake Pops are the best way to tell them. These little pops will surprise your kids when they will eat them and find lots of chocolate and a reddish colour ball inside the chocolate. You cant miss those expressions of your kid enjoying these pops and I am sure somewhere you also feel satisfied because these reddish colour balls are made from Natural Red Velvet Cake crumble with homemade beetroot juice.
- Red Velvet Cake Base
- Whipped Cream
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- Melted White Chocolate
Method For Valentine Cake Pops for Kids
- Crumble the cake.
- Add 3 tablespoon of whipping cream and mix well.
- Shape into small round balls.
- Take some straws and insert in the center of the ball to hold them nicely.
- Dip the balls in melted chocolates and put them on a foil paper to set the chocolates.
- Enjoy the valentine cake pops.