Valentine Special – Natural Red velvet Cake Eggless – A sinful cake recipe especially created for all cake lovers, naturally coloured with beetroots with no earthy flavour of beetroots.
- Preparation Time – 20 Mins
- Baking Time -20 to 25 Mins
In today’ life when we hardly get time for a nice deep breath, getting some space for our loved ones is probably one of the toughest thing we find. In our day to day rush, getting all necessities for all our loved ones has a price we pay for; the time spent together. So when the year presents us with the special occasions to make amends, all we need to do is put together a small plan to surprise our loved ones.
And to help you producing that surprise moment, we are here together to present you with a recipe that should do the magic required. After all the Valentine’ day is just around the corner so why not take advantage of some cooking skills and put that tinkle smile on your loved ones face. Today we present to you with a valentine special -Natural Red Velvet Cake Eggless. Put this all together and what you get is a nice surprise romantic evening with your valentine!!
I said Natural Red Velvet Cake it means instead of using any food colouring in my red velvet cake I have used homemade beetroot juice to make red velvet cake and trust me there were no earthy flavour of beetroot in my cake. I have used vinegar, lemon juice and buttermilk in this recipe to maintain the red colour of cake, I mean the three are acidic in nature and they will help to keep the red colour of beetroot as it is after baking the cake otherwise cake will turn brown and we don’t want that. So lets make it :).
Ingredients For Valentine Special – Natural Red velvet Cake Eggless
- All Purpose Flour(maida) – 1 Cup
- Powder Sugar – 1/2 Cup
- Vegetable Oil – 1/2 Cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 Cup
- Baking Powder – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Butter Milk – 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoon
- White Vinegar – 2 tablespoon
- Beetroot Juice – 1/2 Cup
- Dark Chocolate – 1/4 Cup
- To make beetroot juice for the cake, squeeze all juice of beetroots using juicer and cook it for 5 mins and let it cool.
- In a bowl add powder sugar and condensed milk and beat it for 2 to 3 mins till both ingredients mixed well.
- sift the all purpose flour and baking powder in the mixture.
- Add vegetable oil, butter milk and vanilla essence and beat the mixture for 2 to 3 mins again to make it smooth batter.
- To the beetroot juice add lemon juice and white vinegar and mix it.
- Now add beetroot juice, lemon juice and white vinegar mixture into batter.
- Add melted dark chocolate and beat again this full mixture to make a nice and smooth batter.
- Grease the microwave container so the baked cake come out easily after baking.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven with 180 degrees C for around 20 to 35 mins.
- Once cake is baked let it cool and invert it from the container.
- Cut it in a heart shape or you can use heart shape mould.
- Now apply whipped cream over the one layer of cake and cover it with second layer of cake.
- Now again apply whipped cream over the second layer and apply strawberry glaze as topping of the cake.
- Make this cake with so much love as this is the star of your day :-).