Instant Khatti Mithi Chutney is a tangy and sweet sauce with dry mango powder, sugar and with some spices.
Instant Khatti Mithi Chutney Recipe
Author: Flavour Basket
- Dry Mango powder - 3 Tablespoon
- Water - 1 Cup
- Sugar - ½ Cup
- Corn Starch - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Muskmelon seeds - ½ tablespoon
- Chili Powder - ½ Tablespoon
- In a hot pan add 1 cup water and add sugar to it.
- When sugar dissolves in water add dry mango powder and mix it carefully to avoid any lumps.
- Add little bit of water in corn starch and mix well.
- Now add the corn starch liquid in the sauce and mix well.
- Add muskmelon seeds, chili powder and salt into the sauce.
- Low the heat of flame and let the sauce cook for 5 mins.
- When the sauce is in the right consistency switch off the flame and let it cool.
- Garnish snacks with this sauce.