Summer is here and so is the search for all the ingredients to create a nice summer beating cool drink. Worried about the approaching summer? Well, here is a recipe to beat the heat this summer. And its healthy too. We bring to you the first of the many more cool drinks to come this summer. Summer was never so fun to be with !!
While watermelon eaten as is has its own advantages. We present to you a recipe that is both refreshing with a fizz as well as healthy. Prepare this quick recipe for that lazy hot afternoon and leave the healthy angle worry to us. We make sure this is healthy as well as fuzzy !
Watermelon Masala Lemonade
Watermelon Masala Lemonade-Summer Special
- Watermelon Juice - 3 Cup Freshly Home made
- Watermelon Cubes - 1 Cup Finely chopped
- Roasted Cumin Seed powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Chaat Masala Powder - 2 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 Cup
- Soda Water - 3 Cup
- Fresh Coriander Leaves - Finely Chopped as per taste
- Salt as per your taste
- Prepare watermelon juice and store that in a jug
- Mix the dry ingredients to give the tinge and mix nicely
- Finely chop some watermelon and start with the presentation
- Add some chopped watermelon to the glasses
- Now pour the juice from our jug into the glasses; but only half full
- To the rest half, add the water soda to create that fizz
- Garnish the glasses with the fresh coriander leaves and lemon slices
- Your healthy and cool and fizzy drink is ready to be served!
Served chilled or on the rocks
Copyright © Flavour Basket™ 2014-2015.
Watermelon Masala Lemonade – Video Recipe
As always we present to you also the video version of the Watermelon Masala Lemonade recipe. So here it is for you to view it step by step. Quick, cool, healthy and fizzy. Summer was never so cool !!