Instant Kulfi is an Indian frozen dessert with rich flavour and unique texture and made in no time..But you have to wait it to be frozen. Enjoy this dessert in this summer with your family and you can choose any flavour you want..Because there are five flavours which I am goin to share with you guys…
Kulfi is everyone’s favourite..and most loved Indian dessert in summer..But to make kulfi you have to be dedicated and patient as it takes lot of time to get that silky and caramelized flavour. But Instant Kulfi recipe takes minutes to be prepared..you just have to wait it to be frozen.
So check out the printable recipe and video of Instant Kulfi below :-).
Instant kulfi recipe is a quick way to make your favourite frozen dessert kulfi in minutes. Make your favourite flavour.
- Full Fat Milk - 1 Ltr
- Corn Flour - 2 Tablespoon
- Condensed Milk - 400 gm
- Almomd Powder - 3 Tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder - 2 Teaspoon
- Coconut Powder - 2 Tablespoon
- Rose Syrup - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped Cashew nuts - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped Raisins - 1 Tablespoon
- Grated Dark Chocolate - 2 Tablespoon
- In a deep boil the milk and simmer it.
- In a small bowl make a liquid consistency paste of corn flour and water.
- Add this paste to milk and stir to avoid any lumps.
- Add condensed milk, almond powder and cardamom powder and stir.
- Cook this mixture for about 5 to 7 minutes and remove from heat.
- Divide the kulfi mixture in 5 equal portions.
For Badam Kulfi
- The base we have prepared let it cool and pour in kulfi mould and freeze it for 8 to 10 hours.
For Coconut Kulfi
- Add coconut powder in kulfi mixture when its hot and let it cool and pour in kulfi mould and freeze it for 8 to 10 hours.
For Rose Kulfi
- Add rose syrup in kulfi mixture and let it cool and pour in kulfi mould and freeze it for 8 to 10 hours.
For Cashew and Raisin Kulfi
- Add chopped cashew and chopped raisins in kulfi mixture and let it cool and pour in kulfi mould and freeze it for 8 to 10 hours.
For Chocolate Kulfi
- Add grated dark chocolate in kulfi mixture when its hot and let the chocolate melt by mixing it and let it cool and pour in kulfi mould and freeze it for 8 to 10 hours.
Try to avoid any lumps by stiring the milk.try to make in nonstick deep pan to avoid sticking and burning the milk from bottom.
Copyright © Flavour Basket™ 2014-2015.